Advice Column

Empress Crysal Ball
Well if you have stumbled across this part of the site, you’re lucky. From here on out, all of your questions can and will be answered. All you have to do is ask one simple question, and watch all of your problems disappear. If this is of much use to everyone, it may become a little bit more than just a little weekly thing…maybe daily, who knows? Questions will be answered by Holly and her 4th grade advisors.

Dear Holly,

The same kids play together every day at recess. I want to join them. How do I do that?
4th Grade Student

Dear 4th Grade Student. here are some suggestions:

You could tap the students on the back and ask if you could play with them today. If they say “Not today, but tomorrow”, you take that advice. advice by Taylor F

Another suggestion is ask them the day before to ask to play tomorow. That way you guys can plan a day ahead. advice by Riley L

if you want to play with them you ask if they have room for someone else. If they say no, ask again tomorow if they can play a different game that can include you..Advice by Holly D

____________________________

Dear Holly,

I want to sit next to a friend but another other friend won’t let me. What should I do?

Maybe you should ask the friend who is letting you sit by them why you can’t sit with that friend. If they give a mean answer, just ignore it and sit next the friend who lets you – or, sit across from them. Taylor F.

_______________________________

Hey Holly!
I was wondering if I could get some advice-
I have lived in the same place my entire life, I have never moved schools, so I never had any trouble finding friends. Well, now, I really want to make friends with a girl at the barn I go to. Since I’ve never needed real advice on finding friends and that type of stuff, I am not really sure what to do.

Well if you want to make friends with her, talk to her, be friendly, and try to be confident. Holly.
________________________________
I’ve realized every one is sitting with the same people at lunch every day but I want to sit with one of my friends that I don’t always sit with –but the person sitting next to them will not let me. What should I do?

6 Comments

on “Advice Column
6 Comments on “Advice Column
  1. this is an awesome idea i think it is because people can get stuck in time because a little problem and they can tell the site and then get good advice.